Crafter's Cafe - Water

Happy Wednesday!
I am half way through my week and will be heading home tomorrow. Life on the road can sure get rough, we need time to enjoy the simple pleasures...which leads me into this week's challenge over at
Theme: Water
Sponsor: Lacy Sunshine

I had a lot of fun working with this cute little image, called Wix Summer Moon Fishing.


I chose the background for this card very carefully as I wanted to give the impression of a sunset. I haven't colored a Lacy Sunshine image in quite some time. Her images are indeed awesome, but very intricate and take more time than I have had. It was nice to sit down and take time to create.


Here is a closer look.

Have I inspired you? I sure hope so. Hope to see you over at Crafter's Cafe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...