Crafter's Cafe - Child's Birthday

I am running a bit behind today with my post for the challenge over at Crafter's Cafe.  But better late than never, so here we go...

Theme:  Child's Birthday


This sweet image is called Alice Honey. Isn't she sweet? As you can see, I made a girl birthday card, with lots of pink.  


I also decorated the inside of my card to match the outside.

Now we all can use some birthday cards, so this is a good time to play along! Hope to see you over at Crafter's Cafe.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Great girly card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie T.
    Hambo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...