Crafter's Cafe - Flowers in My Garden

It is time for another challenge over at Crafter's Cafe. This week our theme is "Anything Goes" and our sponsor is A Day for Daisies.

I chose to work with this wonderful little image called Flowers in My Garden.
It is such a sweet little image, I just love it. I chose to use vibrant colors, pinks, purples and a little girl with dark black hair.


I added a purple ribbon and flowers I had in my stash to finish off my card. I even made a matching envelope.

So come on, what are you waiting for? We would love to see what you create.





2 comments:

  1. Just so pretty. Love how you added the flowers over the design paper.'
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card looks great with bold colors. Love the pretty image and its coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...