613 Avenue Create - Celebrate New Year

Hi everyone! I am here today to share my DT card for the challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.



Theme:  Party Time
Sponsor: Sassy Studios


Originally I was going to make a Wedding card, but then I saw this image called "Steampunk Sassy Victoria" I decided to go with a New Years Card. I have been working hard on my Christmas Cards, but have not started on my New Years ones yet. 

This is such a fun image, I enjoyed bringing her to life. I new I had some fun purple and black paper that  would work great for a New Years Card.


So what do you think? Ya wanna play? I sure hope so. See you over at 613 Avenue Create!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. I love that you cut some of the streamers and confetti out of the box Monica! And the clock and gear brads are delightful! Love them - want them - need them!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on your card are so unique. I am so boring with my choice of colors. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sassy image!! What a New Years card, nice!!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 38 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...