Completely Christmas Challenge #18 Friendship Fairy

Good morning...Good afternoon I guess also, depending on where you are at in the world. I am a little late in getting my post up this morning as I usually have it up by now. Life is busy busy busy. But I love how my Christmas Card stash is growing every week!

So today is another day for you to play along at our challenge over at Completely Christmas. We are always anything goes...as long as it is a Christmas theme.

Our sponsor this week is Sprinkle and Sparkle. The image I worked with today is called Holly the Christmas Friendship Fairy. This is a great image for Friends or Family during the holidays. So be sure to check out the store over at Sprinkle and Sparkle.

Now for my inspiration.



The paper I used is not your traditional Christmas paper, but I loved the swirls and glitter on it and thought it would look good as background. I added a few gems and called it a day. Sometimes simplicity is best, especially when you are working with such a great image.

So check us out this week over at Completely Christmas. We would love to see what you create.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. This is just pure delight and I love the inspirational words.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card, so striking with the non traditional background.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and coloring!!!

    Thanks for joining the Anything Goes at Paper Crafting Challenges, and if you haven't already, make sure you sign up by e-mail to be notified of all NEW challenges and Winner Posts!!!

    Thanks so much, so great to see your lovely in this gallery!!!
    HUGS -Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica loving your card hun she is adorable - sorry bit late getting over here but been away have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable fairy, with lovely messges. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers. Caz

    ReplyDelete

  6. Oh, I have BLOG Candy, here is what you do, just comment back on the Paper Crafting Challenges Blog and say "Kim made me DO it" All comments will be a draw for s bundle from me, so far I have 2 stamp sets and a Memory box "celebrate" stencil, So please comment!!
    Thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...