Memories of Mom

I am so happy it is Saturday. I have been working so much lately getting ready for my trip to Portland that I have hardly had time to craft. I did take some time last night to make this Vintage inspired Mother's Day Card, so I thought I would take a quick moment to post it.

The Memories stamp and backbround paper are from 7 Gypsies and the Mom stamp is from Stampin up. I have had this image in my "Vintage" collection, so I am not quite sure where I came across it.  Other added embellishments are from my stash.

I used another Stampin up stamp for the sentiment inside:


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


14 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage style Moms Day card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful vintage card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Little Fairies this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely tribute for a mom! Love the design, the neutral color palette, and the image and details! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ,thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Vintage card, the image is perfect and the I do love that centre sentiment. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thanks for joining us at seema crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful vintage card you've made! Thank you for joining us at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!! Thank you for joining in the challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda Design team member

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty & I love how you have used the inspiration photo. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet vintage card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ~Shery

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage card. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cette carte est superbe ! Merci pour ta participation au faieries challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts fabulous image

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...