Send a smile 4kids - Guest Designer

It has been a busy month for me. I was asked to be a guest designer for three challenges this month! I am always so honored when asked, and want to participate regardless what I already have on my plate. So my first Guest Designer spot this month is over at Send a Smile 4Kids.

Their theme is Punches and/or Die Cuts this week, so bring out those tools.  To help support this challenge, they have three sponsors. Meljen's Designs is offering up 4 images, The Cutting Cafe' is offering up 3 digi or cutting files and Oak Pond Creations is offering up 1 digi of winner's choice.

For this challenge, I got to work with two images from Meljen's Designs. I have seen her images around the Challenge Neighborhood, but had not had an opportunity to work with any of them until now.

The first image is called Little Girl Bear Hugs.  I used my punches to make the yellow flowers and they matched the image's flowers perfectly. The sentiment is something I whipped up on my own. I didn't really want it to be a valentine, so I stuck with the theme of LOVE.


The second image I used is called Lil Rodeo Boy. The Die Cut I used is from Spellbinders and I embossed it with my Cuttlebug embossing folder called Hounds tooth.The sentiment was a freebie from Desert Diva


I had a lot of fun working with these cute little images. So if you have a chance, pop over and check out this challenge. We would love to see your wonderful card creations!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 25 - ABC Challenges - F is for Flower
Ends Feb 25 - Feeling Crafty - #25 Punches & Dies
Ends Feb 20 - Meljen Designs - Love you to pieces
Ends Feb 28 - Kitty Bee Designs - Use Red/Pink

7 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable, Monica. Great coloring of the sweet Meljen's images. Thanks for joining the Meljen's Designs Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE adorable cards, Monica, love them both, thank you for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!!!! Your cards are Gorgeous Monica!!!!! You go busy girl, you are rockin it! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica, I am totally loving both of your cards. Great colouring and designs! Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs this week. Good luck in the draw. hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card and a great image.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Cute image. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...