Bit By the Bug Beginnings - Another bug is Born

It is mid week already, yee ha! Not only that, but we get to introduce you to a new release over at Creative Bug on the Loose. This is the last image in our "Love is in the Air Collection." I would like to present "Budding Love."
These cute little Bee's make me think of Spring! Ah, we can only wish. But these cute little guys can be used for many occasions, not just Spring. I chose to make a "Bee-lated" Birthday card, as I unfortunately always need one of these on hand. Even if I miss a birthday, family and friends are still getting a card from me.

I put this card together with all items from my stash. I was sifting through my paper and saw this bright yellow designer paper, double sided and I though to myself, perfect. I added Flowers, leaves and buttons along with a sentiment from A Piece of heart.

Now how would YOU like the opportunity to win a copy of this new release?

Creative Bug on the Loose is having a draw to win a copy of Budding Love. To find out what you need to do, make sure you head over to the blog and follow the directions that have been laid out.

Don't miss this exciting opportunity. Head over to Creative Bug on the Loose Now!


I've caught the Bug,
Have you?


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges

13 comments:

  1. Love your card Monica, awesome job on the bugs, they do look like bee's don't they, LOL If you have ever read my bio you would understand more about my characters not looking like they should, hehe!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very sweet and sunny card. Thank you for taking part in our Paperminutes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bees! Love the striped panel on your card too./ Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CFTH Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica, this card is as cute as a bug, lol. I love the little critters and your background paper is perfect. Thanks for using one of my sentiments and showcasing it beautifully ... and thanks for using the Share With Me feature on my blog.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Monica love your card hun it s so cute - great job Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun me again with a DT hat on have a great day - great card and ty for playing along at CFTH very good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute. Nice layering. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how cute! Love the lugs and googly eyes. This card fit our challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room perfectly this week. Thanks for joining us and stop and join us again soon.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFTH Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Cute! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, I love the buttons in the flowers! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...