New Years Cards!

Happy New Year! Oh wait, I guess it is a bit pre mature to say that. Well, I have been working on New Years cards, so I guess I am that mindset.

The Stamping Boutique is having a challenge and the theme is New Years cards, so I thought I would play along.


This is one of my favorite images from Kenny K. The image is so versatile, perfect for any celebration card. I found these cute little Martini embellishments at Tuesday Morning. I come across the best finds there. The ribbon I had in my stash, again found at a thrift store. I love when I have cute embellishments to go with my cards.


I even found a cute sentiment for the inside. I don't make too many New Years Day cards, but it is fun to have a few on hand!

Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. So colourful and festive. Love the colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card! I agree the image is gorgeous and suitable for many occasions, it's a fab design, love the little martini glasses! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card! I love those martini glass embellishments! Thanks for joining our rainbow challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect New Years card! Love your coloring and embellishments! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede rainbow challenge!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Thanks for joining and playing with Southern Girls 100th Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab NYE card! Thanks for joining in with our 100th challenge celebrations at SGC!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...