August Winner

Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been enjoying the monthly challenges. Our new challenge will start this Saturday so I wanted to get the August winner post up.

Our theme last month was Transportation. We received so many wonder entries, I am glad I don't have to choose a winner. I will leave it up to Random Org!

But before we get to the winner, i want to share a few announcements. 

There are a few changes to the challenge i want to share. Starting this month, I am allowing only 1 entry per person. This will make it more fair and give everyone an equal chance to be chosen at the end of each challenge for the gift certificate. 

To help celebrate Fall, I have put together a Fall Mega Bundle which has all my Fall themed digital kits. I am offering it to you at a special price, so get yours now while it is on sale. 

Fall Mega Bundle

Do you like getting Friday Freebies? I have changed my weekly process to deliver them right to your mailbox. This will make it easy for you to download and save a new Freebie each week.

Be sure to subscribe today! 

And now for our winner! Congratulations NanaConnie. 


Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...