April Challenge Winner Post

 Hello everyone. I hope everyone has been enjoying the monthly challenges. I am running behind as usual, but wanted to get the April winner post up before our next challenge begins. 

Our new challenge will start as always on the first Saturday of the month, which is tomorrow. I also wanted to remind you that this will be the last week to sign up for my Family Portraits Accordion Book class at the end of the month. So if this is something you want to participate in, be sure to grab your ticket. 



  

So let's get to our winner. 



Congratulations to Maxine D. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.   
                                        
If you are not part of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, be sure to subscribe. You will be notified of special offers and events, so you don't want to miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...