Monthly Live Craft Events

 

Monthly Live Craft Events

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a great week. Just a few more days and we get to enjoy our weekend. I am here today to share with you some exciting news. I will be offering monthly card making classes right here on my website. I will be sharing my new platform this Friday at 3:00 PM PST right here on my website. You can RSVP to attend this FREE live event where we can chat and you can ask questions about the new platform. I have a limit of 25 seats, so be sure to RSVP to save your spot.

All the classes will be listed under the Membership tab. Click on the Monthly Classes tab to see what is scheduled. Many of the classes that I will be offering will be utilizing one of the digital kits in my shop. You will get the featured kit as part of your registration fee.



Field Notes Journal Book is scheduled for April 30th at 3:00 MST. This will be a two hour long class.









The art of creating Masculine Cards is scheduled for June 4th at 3:00 MST. This is just in time for Father's Day!











I am planning a FREE hour long Class at the end of this month where you can attend a class real time and get a feel for the structure. Be sure to watch for the scheduling of this event to come in the next few days.


If you are a backstage pass holder, you will be able to attend these classes at a discounted price. More details to follow on this perk.


Have a crafty day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...