November Challenge Winner

Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a great week. With Just a few more days until Christmas, I wanted to get the winner post up for the November challenge. Our theme was Fall colors and we had some wonderful entries. 

Our new challenge will start as always on the first Saturday of the Month. I will be introducing a new kit that I  hope you will love. If you are a backstage pass holder, you will be able to download every digital in the shop for free in 2022. Be sure to check out the information over 
over in the shop. I also have a new video up on my Youtube channel where I created these cute little bookmarks. 


 I used these black and white paper dolls which are now available in the shop. 



I also have a Christmas Freebie I offered up last week. Be sure to check out that post and sign up for my email list so that you don't miss out on any my my freebies.

    

And now for our Winner!  




Congratulations Ellie. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop.                                           
If you are not part of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, but sure to subscribe. You will be notified of special offers and events, so you don't want to miss out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...