September Challenge Winner

 Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a chance to check out the Orange and Black Video hop using the two featured kits for this months challenge. I will be drawing the two winners this weekend and they will get their choice of kit. If you have not hopped along yet, there is still time. You can start over on my YouTube Channel.

Retro Halloween Advertisements 

The second kit is called Flower Girls

I also have a Sale going on over in the shop through the end of the week, so be sure to check out what is on sale!  

If you are not part of my community over at Taylormadecards4u.com, but sure to subscribe. You will be notified of special offers and events, so you don't want to miss out. 

And now for our winner.

                


Congratulations to Elliebelle. Please contact Monica over at Taylormadecards4u@gmail.com to claim your $10 gift code for any digital images in the shop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...