Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Day 6

We are coming up on the end of the Coffee Lover's Blog hop, but I still have a few more projects to share. 


I am using the sketch as my inspiration for the challenge going on right now over at STAMPlorations. The stamps I used are called A Cuppa Love and Scribbly Splattery Grunge. 

I stamped these images onto one of my papers from my paper set called Coffee Blend.  The stamp sets as well as the paper sets are currently on sale for 20% off.



Thanks for stopping by!



12 comments:

  1. Great use of that sketch! I love the browns with the pop of red! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty digi paper. Love how you stamped directly onto it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous back ground and layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the grungy feel of this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous artwork on this one. I love the pattern paper and stamping over the top worked so well too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a super cool card. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the masculine and Vintagey feel of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...