DREAM - Pop up card

Hi everyone! I am back again this week sharing another design using one of the Pop a top dies from THE STAMP DOCTOR.  


Pop up cards are always so fun and they are great cards to display! I decided to create a Spring floral card with a simple message. I used Pop-a Top Eighteen, the large bow die and the stamp set called Arrow Words 1


  
I started with an A2 card and scored it at 5.5" and 2".  I then adhered some designer paper that measured 5" x 4".  Once the paper was adhered, I scored it at 2".



I found that having the 2" score line worked well for me to line up the Pop up die. I placed the two edges of the pop up die in the middle of the 2" score line. 



After I ran it through my big shot, I folded back the 2" scored line and the middle piece popped right up.  I then die cut the bow using some coordinating card stock.



I used the shape of the pop up die for my sentiment and stamped it using my stamp platform and Jet black archival ink.



I added some coordinating card stock to the inside of my card and adhered the sentiment using some foam tape. This popped up the sentiment so the top part of my card could be displayed as an easel card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...