Shaker Easter Card

Hello friends! I am here today sharing a shaker card using some fabulous Easter paper from THE STAMP DOCTOR. The Easter Egg paper was so cute, i decided to cut it up and use the eggs in a shaker card.


There are also several other small dies that would work great for shaker cards as well. I was able to use the small egg die to add add some additional eggs that coordinated with my paper. 


I had several pieces of coordinating cardstock to choose from, but I ended up going with the blue and green plaid.  I did cut out some eggs using this cardstock as well.


I created a frame and added some acetate for my window  I then added some foam tape around the edges.  


I was careful to add my eggs and some coordinating sequence to create a fun Easter card.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...