Bugs and Time Digital sets

Hi everyone! I am popping in today to share a few projects from the design team. They have been busy creating with some of our Spring digital images and I am excited to share some of them with you.

I got in on the fun and created a mini bug journal.For this journal, I used the Bug ATC set. It is a fun set with lots of colorful bugs for your Spring projects. This set is on sale until the end of February, so be sure to check it out.

BUG ATC

This is a sneak peak of a video I am working on, so I will be bringing you more details in the future on this little project.



Next I am sharing some really fun projects created by Robin. She also used the Bug ATC set to create these beautiful, unique altered art items.  Be sure to check out the details over on her blog

Robin Francini
Marcia also used the Bug ATC set to create some BUG ATC's. I love the creativity she brought to this set. Be sure to check out all the details on her project over on her blog

Marcia Caradinta


Next we have Alina. she chose to create a beautiful journal using the Time Measured set.


Time Measured

I love all the bright colors in Alina's project. Be sure to check out all the details on her journal over on her blog. 




I hope that we have given you all some inspiration for your Spring projects! Don't forget that the March passport kit release will be on March 5th. Just a hint that these fun little add ons will be a great addition to next month's theme, so this is a good time to snatch them up while on sale.  You can find all the previously release passport kits over in my Etsy shop, so if you haven't checked them out yet, those are also on sale.

Thanks so much for stopping by!







2 comments:

  1. Fun “buggy” creations and all so different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous! I love that little book, Monica!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...