Guest Designer using Woodland Santa

Hi everyone and welcome to our first guest designer post! Let me introduce Angela Fitzsimmons. Angela created this beautiful card using the Woodland Santa set. 



Woodland Santa

Angela also created a matching journal. The background on this journal is a perfect compliment to this image. 



Don't forget we celebrated our first Passport Kit release this month. Our theme was wine. You can check out some awesome designs over here. 

Passport to Wine

Here is another peak at my Passport card which is my signature 3 fold design along with a matching card. this is a perfect gift combination 


Aly also got in on the fun by creating this fun Valentine Card using a page from my Ben Franklin Almanac. This set, along with some other fabulous Valentine digital images are available in my shop. 


You can check out more details of her project over on her blog


Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...