STAMPlorations - December theme and Sketch Link up

Hi everyone! It is time for our monthly theme and sketch challenge over at STAMPlorations. 



 For my project, I decided to use the theme as my inspiration and am using one of the stamps from the Christmas Typography section called Merry Christmas to you. I also used one of the dies from CUTplorations called Crazy Double Runner Stitch.




These sets are great because the sentiment does most of the work for you. I decided to go with RED for the holiday season using Red Paper, Red Washi Tape and Red ink.

To play along in the challenge you do not have to use a STAMPlorations stamp, but we would love it if you did. You can link up to 6 projects through the month. To qualify for the prize, you must display the challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post.

Don't forget, if you used my code STAMPGIRLMONICA, you can get an additional 20% off your purchase. 

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Right?! I love how these big bold words carry any sort of card design. Pretty make, Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap! Running stitch die and a big sentiment stamp! Love the monochrome colour scheme, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red!! nice sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, what a fun card and the red and white stripes just make the saying sing! Happy Holicays! Jerrie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...