First ever Design team call

Come grow with me on my new design team!
I’m looking for 5 designers that love to work with digital images. My style is vintage inspired, but I would love to see your style as well.  Before I get to the how, let me tell you a bit about what you’re applying for…
This call is for a 6-month term, January thru June. During that period you’ll be joining the design team in all releases. These releases can include kits as well as ephemera. You’ll be receiving every new digital image released during that period (for free, obviously) as well as any other images you may need as things arise as well as any perks we can offer as they become available.
I am very laid back, and am excited about sharing my creations. Please make sure you can commit to the full 6 months before applying. 
DT members are responsible for: 1 project per release, sharing and commenting in our Facebook community; spreading the word whenever possible.
DT members are also required to be communicative with anything that prevents them from fulfilling their duties with the DT Coordinator (that's me for now). (Things like sickness, vacations, unexpected events)
Before you apply, please check out the digital area of my shop to ensure this is your style. I want this to be fun, not a chore and if you are excited about the digitals, your readers will be as well. 
This is an open call and no deadline until i fill my spots..
Now for the easy way to apply!
All I want you to do is email me at taylormadecards4u@gmail.com and provide the info listed below. I am trying to get to know you so make this as much about you as possible. I love unique people and style and look for a variety in styles, mediums.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Name
Address
All of your social media links (Facebook,blog,twitter,instagram,pinterist,youtube)
Why you want to be part of this team.
I can’t wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...