Friday Freebie

Good morning and happy Friday. I am here to share with you one of my Literature quotes from my set in my shop. This is a great ephemera set with quotes from Shakespeare and Poe. These little cards work great for junk journals as well as paper crafting of any kind. 


To download your image, just click on the picture below and save to your computer. Then it is ready to go. 



I would love for you to check out some of my other digital items in my shop.  If you are an Edgar Allen Poe fan, there is also this fun POE ephemera kit. both sets are currently on sale.


Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...