Friday Freebie...on Monday

Hi everyone! It is my second week for my Friday Freebie and I am already behind schedule. I was out of town and just had not had a chance to post my freebie.

I am still in a coffee theme mood, so I am sharing with you a fun tag that can be used for those coffee lovers at Christmas time. 

To down load this freebie, just click on the JPEG below and save it to your files. This JPEG can also be resized.  Better yet, cut off those corners to create your TAG design.

Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for other digital images. I will soon be adding more holiday theme's ones, so save my shop as a favorite so that you will be notified of my new listings. 



As always, I ask that you do not sell or share this image, but refer family and friends to this post if they also wish to download this Freebie.  If you do decide to save this for your personal use, please leave me a comment below to let me know you stopped by.

I hope you enjoy this week's freebie (well really last week's.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...