STAMPlorations 5th Birthday Celebration

Hi everyone! It's my turn today for the celebration of STAMPlorations 5th birthday.  I hope you have been joining in the fun over on the STAMPlorations blog. We have been celebrating all month long with lots of prizes and inspiration! 


So our task was to pick 3 of my favorite STAMPlorations cards [that I created], and then make a new one. Some of my favorites were easy to pick, but others I struggled with. There are so many great stamps to work with it is hard to pick a favorite, let alone 3.

So here are my picks: 


My first one is from the Faerie Door stamp set. This set has some wonderful images that gives you so many options for your creations!


Now of course I had to pick this one because I love butterflies. My sentiments come from the Bold Sentiments collection and this one is called Explore


Finally, my third pick is from the  True North stamp set. Ahhh, I just love the inspirational quotes on this one!


Now I couldn't just make one card for the birthday bash, so I made two! I have really been into travel theme's recently and the Born to Roam set is perfect for my travel creations. 


Finally, I created some thank you cards. I am truly thankful I have been able to be a part of the STAMPLORATIONS team. I love sharing my designs and inspiring you all to create!
This card was created using the Scribbly Splattery Grunge set and the sentiment is from the Fond Expressions 2 set. 

I hope you enjoyed my cards today.  Part of the celebration is to have YOU CASE one of the Designers. I would be thrilled if you chose one of mine!  Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read about all the prizes, along with the amazing sales that Shery is having.

Don't forget, my code STAMPGIRLMONICA gives you 20% off - even on the sales items!
Have fun.  (Hopefully I get to see some CASES of my work.)



20 comments:

  1. Beautiful line up of cards! I love your masculine ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous but I love the ocean-themed card! Beautiful job with your ocean and sky! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your newest card is just perfect - I may case that one today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Love traveling, sooo... your cards are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work monika ...looking forward to see more creations from you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your creative cards, Monica. Love the new
    butterfly card since I love the grungy feel. And the ship &
    lighthouse are awesome paired with your fabulous BG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and creative cards. Love the Heartfelt Thanks and cute faerie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing creations - I am loving this work very much - I see a case~ing coming soon - I better hurry this awesome hop is almost finished! Thanks for inspiration and showing us how you roll! Wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. My fave is the one with the sailboat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica, thanks for sharing your wonderful cards! My faves are the sailboat scene and the butterfly one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these all but that sailboat scene is so beautiful and peaceful! Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards!!! Love the vintage touch of your plane card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cas butterfly card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting looking cards
    and I love the first one!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Absolutely am in love with all your cards! Just such unique and Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all gorgeous! I especially love the one with the two butterflies - so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome projects - love the sailboat card:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your cards are always so beautiful. I loved your True North card. That is the one I CASEd. Great job showcasing STAMPlorations products.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome creations!
    I love the nautical and
    the butterfly cards,
    especially.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The travel themed cards are so fun and creative. Love how you used ephemera on your adventure card and the beautiful colors in your ocean scene.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...