Follow your BLISS!

It's truly the simple things in life that make me happy! A good cup of coffee, a great book and enjoying my BLISS!


I love creating these heritage cards and the printables from VectoriaDesigns make it so simple.  I love that I can re create this background over and over again and never run out of paper. Printables are also great because it requires no storage. I just print it when I need it. 



The background set I used is called Grunge ephemera digital and it is from VectoriaDesigns. I used two stamp sets from STAMPlorations for this card. One is called Follow your Arrow and the other is called Good Books and Coffee. STAMPGIRLMONICA gets you 20% off over at STAMPLORATIONS.


This second card was created using the same paper stack from VectoriaDesigns. I also used the stamp set called Purveyor from Stampers Anonymous.

I was able to use my Stamp Platform to get a perfect image every time!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...