Art Journal - February

Hi Crafty friends and happy February! I am here today to share with you my February page layout for my 2018 Art Journal series.


If you would like to see my process video, you can check it out below.


While mixed media is not new to my, art journaling is. I have committed to creating at least one layout a month in my art journal.

For this layout, I didn't want' to do a Valentine's Day theme, but I wanted to do something that related to love. I decided that a mail or post card theme would be fun since so many valentines will be sent out this month.


I also decided to incorporate a number theme into my layout. I started out with some numbers tissue paper from Canvas Corp Brands.  From there I added layers of distress crayons, washi tape and remnant rubs.



The images are from the Photo booth idea-ology pack. I used some sand paper to grunge them up a bit and I also stamped some post marks using my Correspondence stamp set from Stampers anonymous.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...