Peace this Christmas

Hi everyone! I am here to share with you a Christmas card i created using one of the coordinating stamp and die sets from hero arts.

Peace

This is called  Peace coordinating set and can be ordered over at the A2Z Scrapbooking shop. There are several Christmas sets in stock, so be sure to check them out while you are there.
I love these coordinating sets. They are so versatile with both the stamps and the matching die cut.  The sets give you lots of options for different sentiments as well.
Peace Christmas

I am using one of my Tim Holtz die cuts from last year and added some Nuvo Glitter paste to create my snow. The snowflakes are stickers from my stash along with the holly rub on. It is a very simple card with minimal embellishments, but I just love that snow! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...