Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Day 3 You complete me

It is day 3 of the coffee lover's blog hop. Today I am sharing a card I created using a cute set from Neat & Tangled.


I don't typically create cutesy cards, but this little guy is so adorable and it has such fun sentiments. I had these cute little coffee creamers sitting on my desk from the last hop, so this was a perfect time to get those onto a card.

Hopefully you hoppers are taking a break between your comments to enjoy a nice cup of your favorite drink!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




15 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness!! Those mini K-Cups are too cute!! Great card!

    Thank you for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the addition of the cream and sugar is absolutely FABulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mini creamers are super adorbs!!!!! I could look at them all day lol. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the little creamers just make it!

    love the card

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so cute! Those little creamers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute with all tiny elements, specially creamers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable card! Love the little bit of distressing and those
    adorable little creamers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card, Monica! I love that big cup :D

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...