12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Hi everyone! Hopefully you are all caught up through day 3 of my 12 Days of Christmas and are ready to start a new week of inspiration.





Today I am working with a new release from So Suzy Stamps called Blowing Snowflakes. I also worked with some distress inks and stencils to create a textured background.

You can see the full process over on my You Tube channel by clicking the video below.


Don't forget at the end of the series, I will be having a drawing for a set of Tim Holtz Distress Crayons. Details are in my video!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...