Cheers to you

Hello crafty friends. I am back to share with you my card for the Design Team challenge over at Riley and Company. We have been challenged  to create a card using GREEN.  Now how fun is that?



Of course with St. Patty's Day right around the corner, I used that for my inspiration. 
The image I chose to use is from the Riley Collection called St. Patty's Beer and the sentiment is from CHF called Birthday Greetings.

Don't forget that Stamper's Ink now offers a monthly kit. You can find more information by clicking on the Tickle My Funny Bones Card Club link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...