Celebrating with a little plaid

Hello crafty friends. I am back to share with you my card for the Design Team challenge over at Riley and Company. Kelly has challenged us to create a card using plaid paper.  Now how fun is that?


I found this paper with my Christmas paper stash, but I think it definitely fits the challenge. The image if from the Riley Collection called Celtic Dancing Riley.
Don't forget that Stamper's Ink now offers a monthly kit. You can find more information by clicking on the Tickle My Funny Bones Card Club link. 





Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...