HOPE is a wonderful thing

Hope is a wonderful thing! It makes everything possible! It keeps our wishes alive! I love this new stamp released this month over at So Suzy Stamps! There are so many possibilities for this one. 


It was perfect size to put under the Whimsy Tree stamp that is also available over at So Suzy Stamps. I knew I wanted my card to have the vintage feel and embellished this card with some new items as well as some old.

I stamped the Whimsy Tree and Hope sentiment using my Misti. The Washi tape is a new purchase from The Paper Studio the hope and faith cardstock stickers are from Pebbles called Dictionary Quotes.

For a complete list of products, please see below.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies Used

Stamps:  So Suzy Stamps: Whimsy Tree, Hope
Copics: E11, E21, E00, E93, RV52, RV55, G05, N0, N2, R27, YR27
Inks: Stampin' Up - Chocolate Chip
Paper: DCWV Industrial Chic
Stickers: Pebbles - Dictionary Thoughts
Washi Tape: The Paper Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...