Riley and Company Inspiration week - Day 3

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

It is day three and I am here to share another card I have made using the new stamps.

There are 17 Funny Bones stamps and 9 Inspiration stamps.  These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website on Friday 13th November!

I think this one is my favorite funny bone sentiment this release! It is called WTF!




Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 
I will be back tomorrow to continue the celebration. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...