Extra Steam Please!

Hello! We are coming close to the end of the Coffee lovers blog hop and I wanted to sneak at least one more card in.


I love coffee and I love Steampunk, so of course I had to put the two together. I am using two of Tim Holtz die cuts for this card, the gadget gears and the coffee cup.
Retro Coffee Badges
The Retro Coffee badges is a printable from VectoriaDesigns and are fabulous!
The Steampunk sentiment is from Artistic Outpost and the Coffee sentiment is from So Suzy Stamps.


I wanted to have a funny quip to go inside,..so I created one. It is available on my vintage printable tab if you would like to download it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...