Riley and Company - National Coffee Day

Today is National Coffee Day and day 5 of the Coffee-Lovers blog hop! I am also hosting the DT Challenge over at Riley and Company and the theme I chose was...COFFEE!





There is one think I love more than making vintage inspired cards, it is Coffee, Vintage inspired cards. This is a fun image from Riley and Company called Cafe and it is accompanied by a funny bones saying Cafe-Mocha Vodka-Valium.



Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter, Pinterest and now Periscope

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab. Be sure to check it out.To check out some of the other Funny Bones sentiments you can click here: FUNNY BONES

3 comments:

  1. Haha, this is so funny and cute! I think it's my favourite of your coffee hop cards! He's really enjoying himself! Such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a coffee company with unrivaled reputation for the perfection of our products and the service it offers. This fact is accomplished with the complete. http://bit.ly/1PIjRfd

    Mexican Coffee Shop | Coffee Shop Training | Best Coffee Service

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...