Bosses Day Cards

Bosses Day is October 16th this year. It is one of the bigger non holiday Card giving days. Many people like to give funny cards, so I thought I would make a few.

Bugaboo has some great images that I have used in the past for bosses day cards. They are timeless and work every year.



I used the same sentiment on both cards, just changed up the image. But they both work don't you think?

I used a simple card design, just changed up the designer paper and colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to share my cards with the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. OMG, these are hilarious! I love Bugaboo images!! Super fun!! Thank you for joining us at our anything goes challenge over at Incy Wincy This week. Can't wait to see more of your lovely work!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! The images and sentiment are awesome. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...