Imagine That - Summer Guest Designer


Uh...Guess who is going to be the Guest Designer this Summer over at Imagine That? This Gal! That's right...Uh Huh... and I am overly excited about it can ya tell?

I have been participating in the monthly progressive challenge all year and just love her images. So imagine the thrill when she asked me to be a Summer Guest Designer. Now I get to inspire all of you (hopefully) and perhaps get a few more followers to play along.

The set we get to work with this month is called Treat Stand. Now in order to qualify for the FREE Promo set next month, you must create an image using this set and Link it up HERE

Here is my card.


Some fun sentiments were included in the set and here is what I used:


Now if you don't have the set to play along this month, don't fret, Kris is offering up this set at a discounted price by clicking HERE.

So what are you waiting for? You know Christmas is only 6 months away right?

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...