Arabian Nights featuring Phineas the Peacock

I was recently challenged with creating a card using an Arabian Nights theme. I was not quite sure where I was going to go with that until a friend (Suzy from So Suzy Stamps) reminded me that peacocks would fit the theme.

Well I got out Phineas and got to work.  If you are not familiar with this cute little peacock, you must check it out over at So Suzy Stamps. It is one of the most popular stamps, so you need to get them while you can!


Purples and Golds are such vibrant fun colors to work with and worked great for this theme.  I added some gold and purple ribbon, purple skittles and attached a bauble at the bottom.  I found the printable frame on Flickr HERE. It framed Phineas perfectly. The paper stack is from Mambi and has some great vibrant colors.

I am sharing my card with the following challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes

Here is what I used:



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Phineas just looks so amazing!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Phineas is one of my favorites <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Monica! super sweet card, lovely! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    I am so glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh... Phineas! I wonder how I missed this! I follow that bird around like a hawk! Lol... ^__^ Love the card Monica, it does look very Arabian Nights and that purple with gold looks absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...