So Suzy Stamps - Sending You a Note
I don't know why, but it seems that I never have masculine cards on hand. Try as I may, I always seem to run out. Well this months release was filled with wonderful images to create some great note cards and I am here to share one with you.
As you can see, it is a very simple layout, but makes a wonderful note card. Note cards are great as "Thank You" cards as well, which is what our theme is for this months challenge.
Here is what I used:
- Paper: DCWV - The Rustic Stack
- Paper: Momenta How it works Cardstock
- Paper: Orange cardstock
- Spellbinders A-2 Matting Basics A
- Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
- So Suzy Stamp - Sending a Note
- Recollections Clear embossing powder
- Martha Stuart embossing heat tool
- Scotch Brand Advanced Tape Glider
- Tim Holtz remnant rubs - Numbers
- American Crafts mini brads
- Paper studio - Spare Parts mini gears
Here is what I did:
1. Use 3 of the Spellbinders stencils to cut out 3 layers of designer paper and orange cardstock
2. Stamp Band Saw image to Momenta How it works Paper
3. Sprinkle clear embossing powder onto image while ink is still wet and dry with heating tool
4. Adhere designer paper using Scotch Brand ATG
5. Attached brads to 4 corners of matted image
6. Adhere remnant rubs to bottom and side of band saw image
7. Stamp and emboss sentiment "Sending you a note" to DCWV Rustic Stack designer paper
8. Attached layered cardstock to 4.25" x 5.5" card base
Here is a closer look at this wonderful image.
Thanks for stopping by!