Riley & Company Day 2 Sneak Peak

It is day 2 of the sneak peak over at Riley & Company! I sure hope you had a chance to visit all the other design team's blogs to see what fun cards and layout they have created.

I just love these funny bones! Always great for so many occasions!



Bet you didn't guess this would be another one of my coffee cards did ya? Riley & Company is releasing 29 new funny bones and 25 inspirational quotes. These will all be available over at the Riley and Company Store on Friday!


Now don't forget to check out the other Design Team's creations. Great previews of what will be available on Friday.



  • Frances Byrne
  • Heather Bolli
  • Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
  • Joy Stagg
  • Kelly Santi
  • Kendra DeCota
  • Sandye Curry                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop in tomorrow for another sneak peak.
  • I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

    6 comments:

    1. Very unusual but very nice...

      Fiona dT
      TTPH

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love your choice of designer paper!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Definitely a different type of card than what I am used to seeing... but I do love the paper choice! Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
      Hugs,
      Jo
      ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love your coffee cards. My mother only drinks coffee, no other liquids. I am always on the look out for inspiration and this was very inspiring :)

      Thank you for joining us for the Fun-day Friday Challenge at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

      Happy crafting,
      Bridget

      ReplyDelete
    5. I really did a loud chuckle when I saw the inside of your card. Great card. Thank you for entering the TTPH challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

      Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

      ReplyDelete
    6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

      DT Pam

      ReplyDelete

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...