Cupcakes Pop Up Box Card - So Suzy Stamps

Hi Everyone! I am here today to share my cupcake box card today that I have featured over at So Suzy Stamps. This cupcake stamp and sentiment are from this months stamp release! Aren't they fun?

Sentiment: Beautiful Cupcake



I decided to make a pop up box card. Since I have learned this technique, I have made several of these fun little cards. You can POP up practically anything.


If you are interested in a tutorial, I have posted it over at So Suzy Stamps. Be sure to stop by and check it out.


Have fun and thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. wow - it´s so sweet ;o) Hugs, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I never thought of using stamps on these pop up boxes, thanks for the clever idea!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...