E-Cuts on Sale!

Happy Saturday! It is nice to be home. I do love visiting family on holidays, but it is so  nice when you get home, back in your comfy bed...ahhh...

So I thought I would check out some of the sales going on, and there sure are a lot of them. I found these digital printouts over at Scrapbook.com called E-Cuts.

E-Cuts are printable scrapbooking supplies that you download, print, cut-out and use on your layouts and other paper projects. What I love about these is there are several printouts within one theme. It gives you practically everything you need to put a quick card together. But these can also be used for tags, title boxes, photo mats, journaling boxes and much more.


They usually cost $2.00, but are on sale right now for .99! The link below will take you to these fun digital images, so be sure to check them out. They were a great find and I wanted to share with you all! Happy shopping!




Purchase E-Cuts printable scrapbooking supplies from Scrapbook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...