I have made this card several times using different colors of alcohol ink. Each card turns out just a little differently. The alcohol inks shine on glossy paper and the image looks great with all the colors.
The paper I used was from DCWV called Rustic Stack
Here is another one with slightly different colors, similar layout, but a completely different card. This one has more of a warm tone to it.
The sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles and is a perfect sentiment for this card.
What I love about alcohol inks is there is no right or wrong. You just combine different colors until you get the desired look you want. Simple yet beautiful!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving
- Dream it Up - Thankful and Thoughtful
- Digistamps 4 Joy - #104 Holidays/Fall (2nd week)
- Stampotique Designers' Challenge - #174 Striped backgrounds
- Take Heart Ideas - Anything goes
- Wonderful Wednesdays - SIO - Always Anything Goes
- Di's Digis Designs - Autumn colors
- Hiding in my craftroom - Think Fall