The Crafter's Cafe - Lots of Layes

OK OK another Dachshund card. But I just love these little guys. I won't bore you with another picture of my little sweeties, but if ya haven't seen them here they are: Dachshunds. 

So what better way to celebrate my little Weiner dogs than with a card for our current challenge over at


Theme:  Lots of Layers
Sponsor:  Oak Pond


My wonderful fantastic girlfriend in Jacksonville Florida loves to send me little care packets. I never know what I am going to get. This time around she sent, among other items, these cute little paw prints and bones. So of course I had to make a Thank you card for her with these fun little items. Now she is a cat person, and I am a dog person, so this time I won out.

Isn't that paper fantastic? it is from DCWV 12x12 Premium Stack called The Rustic Stack. I use this stack so many times...I actually bought 2 of them when they were on sale.

I added some ribbon, a button and there you have it. A fun Thank You card...with lots of layers.

So get out your paper stacks and lets see what you can come up with this week. Can't wait to see it.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Ah bless Monica he is just so cute and adorable he would be welcome to live with me - great job hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely multi-labels card! The dog is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those paw print and bone embellishment are fabulous. Image is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I just love the colours and that little dog is so cute I want to take him home!! Those little paw print embellishments are such a perfect finishing touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...