613 Avenue Create - Best Friends Day

Happy Sunday! It is especially happy for me as I am finished traveling...well at least for the next 6 weeks. That means more crafting and more playing. So let's begin!

Today kicks off another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. In honor of Friendship Day, Our theme is - Friendship. Our wonderful sponsor this challenge is A Random Fan.

Now if you have not checked out their digi's, you must stop by their store. They have such fun images to work with.

The image I got to work with is called Share a Latte. You can find this image in her store by clicking on the image below.

Here is my card.

Who doesn't love a cup of warm java, especially with a friend. Found the paper in my stash and it wen well with the heart die cut. I added a few gems and a fun little sentiment.

So grab your cup and join us over at 613 Avenue Create. We would love to see what you come up with.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. A super card and design Monica, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Monica!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 'wallpaper' feel of the layer with the deco cut edge- really homey!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet & adorable card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (critter!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW! I am always with my pups when I drink my morning coffee :) So cute! So glad you came to play with us at Shopping our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...