Sneak Peak Day 3 Riley and Company

It is Day 3 of our sneak peak over at Riley and Company. If you have been following along, I am sure you are loving all the new stamps that will be in the store starting May 29th.

Today I am sharing with you one of my favorites new funny bones sentiments. I am sure this is something we can all relate to.I love making coffee cards and this sentiment works just fabulous.

Our sneak peak will be going on through Thursday, so be sure to check back daily. So to recap:

  •  Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 29th May 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 45 Funny bones Sentiments to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 29th May 10 PM EST.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...