Dee Dee's March Digi of the Month Challenge

What day is it? Am I coming or going? That is how I have felt the last couple of days. I have been so busy with work that I have not had a chance to play along with any challenges. Thank goodness I had worked ahead on my DT projects.

We are coming close to the end of the month and there are still 2 progressive challenges I want to enter.  Dee Dee's Digi's does a progressive challenge every month and this month we received some very fun Easter images to work with.


Because I have been so busy, I decided to work with a pre colored image this month. These are great for quick cards.


Everything is from my stash. I had some scraps from both these designer papers and they matched each other perfectly. The bow made the finishing touch.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends March 31 - Dee Dee's Digis - March Progressive
Ends April 1 - Digi Chooseday Challenge - Animals
Ends April 1 - Creative Card Crew - #58 Animals
Ends April 1 - Fan Tastic Tuesday - #28 Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Monica, you make the most amazing bows.Looking forward to being team mates at Patties, crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card you made, great papers/bow and ribbon to help bring out this cute image. Someone will be thrilled to receive this one. So glad you could play along with us here at Deedee's March Digi of the Month. Hope we get to see you again next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty love those designer papers stunning & that gingham bow works so well with the precoloured image, well done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Deedee’s Digi Challenge Blog, hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. How festive and fun is this card! I love the background papers and especially that pretty ribbon & bow that showcase this image beautifully! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's March challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica Fab design, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic!!!! Love your design on this and how cute and fun it is - and pretty too. Great choice on the ribbon too. VERY nice!
    Thanks for joining us at Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet colors. I love the ribbon. Kitty is very sweet and playful.
    Thank you for participating in our new challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Adriana DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kitten on Easter - why not ? Funny image :) I like the bow. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...