Even Barbie Dresses up for Halloween

Hello blog friends. I feel like I have been neglecting my crafting world. I flew back home Friday night for a short weekend home and will be heading out again tomorrow. The life of a road warrior. But before I head out, I thought I would take a moment to type a quick post. The theme this week was scream. Now with Halloween just around the corner, I am sure we will be hearing a lot of screaming going on. It is a day to scare and be scared. Everyone seems to be getting in on the holiday spirit, even Barbie.
Cat Woman Barbie
I found this Cat Woman Barbie over at Bargain Express. Not only does she have Cat Woman Barbie, but several other Barbies as well. There was Happy Holiday Barbie, Elizabethan Queen Barbie, Midnight Waltz Barbie just to name a few. They could probably have their own Halloween party. If you have a moment, pop on over to her store to check out her full collection. These would be a great gift for Christmas, so make sure you get yours, while her supplies last. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I still collect Barbies these days. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbie has come a long way since I was a kid. My grandma made a lot of clothes for my dolls; I wonder what she'd think about this Cat Woman outfit?! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...