Christmas Card for Little Girls
When I was a little girl, I loved Pink. It still is one of my favorite colors. So why should we not have Pink Christmas Cards? In the spirit of BCA month, I have created this Pink Christmas card. I think any little girl, (or big girl) would love to receive it with a special gift just for her.
I embossed the white glossy card stock with snowflakes and used card stock from Recollections called "My Favorite Things". Used cut outs from Quikcutz to create the presents and the "25". Merry Christmas stamp is from Stampin up Family Reunion set and finished card off with Ribbon and Bow. I loved how this card turned out. I will be using one of them for my Niece's Gift this year. She is a Pink Girl, just like her Auntie.
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:
- 365 Cards - Holiday Mix Up
- Shopping Our Stash - #121 Pink or Cancer Awareness
- Through the Craft room Door - Anything Goes
- Link up for Pink - Linking party
- Card a Day - Christmas
- Christmas Cards All year round - Getting ready for Christmas
- D.L. Art - Pink or Cancer Awareness