Let the Shopping Begin!

Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did. I officially started my Christmas shopping. Every year I say that I am going to start early and get all my shopping finished so I can enjoy the few weeks before Christmas. This is the time I like to bake and just enjoy time with the family. So with one present down, perhaps I will actually meet that goal this year.

I wanted to share with you my latest card. I just LOVE this little girl. Her name is "Maddie" and she is from the Lacy Sunshine Collection. Her friend "Clover" has accompanied her on her shopping trip in style by sitting on top of her head. The look on her face is classic. Kinda looks like me after I have done a full day of shopping. But She certainly has the right idea and appears to have completed most of her shopping!

I embellished the card with a Christmas Tree in the background and decorated it with gems. I also included a wrapped Christmas present to sit underneath the tree.  I finished the card off with a simple message of "Season's Greeting."  This has turned into one of my favorite cards. I hope you like it.

Maddie & Clover Shopping
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and colors Monica. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges for our 4th birthday celebrations with your gorgeous card...Good luck.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica so glad you joined in with our challenge at fab n funky - she is adorable - Good luck
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Let the shopping begin" indeed! what a perfect title for our first entry and for this delightful card. It's adorable! thank you for kicking off our Shopping challenge at Opus Gluei, it's great to see your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and such a cute image! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image! Gorgeous card, Monica. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a terrific image. I love you color combination very unique and eye catching. Thanks for sharing it with us at MIM.

    hugs
    Rocio, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shopping card. Great design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Monika. Love the expression on Maddie's face after a big day of shopping! Cute image and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card,very cute image, Thankyou for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge - hugs Lynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Monica, the papers and colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Without Words Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love the image thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee, love 'Let the Shopping Begin', almost like let the madness commence. Your darling girl looks ready for it all, with a sweet expression. Love the gentleness and sweetness of this card, really lovely. Works beautifully for our Opus Gluei challenge, I'm delighted you returned for some fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card. Great layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maddie looks like she's been really busy with her shopping and tree decorating! So cute, Monica! Thanks for sharing her with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great!! Thank you bunches for joining my Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...